Trials of Osiris is here once again, pitting the sweatiest players against each other to try and win some high value goodies!
Here is everything you need to know about its rewards and map this week.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination style game mode with the strongest players going against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris Rewards
Trials of Osiris goes live every Friday at 1pm EST/6pm GMT and is available until Tuesday.
Here's last week's lineup from Trials of Osiris.
Map – The Burnout
- 3 Wins: Exile’s Curse, Arc fusion rifle
- 5 Wins: The Scholar, Kinetic scout rifle
- 7 Wins: Vest, Plate, Robe of the Exile (Hunter, Titan, Warlock chest piece)
- Flawless: The Summoner (Adept), Solar auto rifle — Adept Counterbalance
We are still waiting on confirmations, but so far, here's what we know about this week's Trials of Osiris.
Map - Altar of Flame
- 3 Wins: The Messenger, Pulse Rifle
- 5 Wins: Rocket
- 7 Wins: Fusion
- Flawless: Chest Armor
- End Game – Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Arsenal of Light – As a fireteam, defeat opponents using abilities in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
For more articles like this, take a look at our Destiny 2 page.