Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back this week, bringing a new map and new rewards to this infamous PVP game mode.
Here's what you need to know about Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris and its new content this weekend.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a massive PVP game mode in Destiny 2 where players compete to stack wins for big rewards.
The game mode is only available for a limited time, running from Friday to Tuesday each week.
Trials of Osiris - April 30
This week's Trials of Osiris secrets have been revealed, so we now know the new map and rewards on offer in the game mode this week!
Check out the new Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris map and rewards for April 30th below:
Map: Widow's Court
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Fusion
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Helmet
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Legs
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Fusion Adept
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Stormbolt Alignment - As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Arc damage in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)