Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is live in game now!
Two weeks ago the game mode had its best rewards ever with a hand cannon on 3 wins, and things are looking fantastic this week as well.
Here's everything you need to know about Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris, including its rewards and map this week.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a PVP game mode in Destiny 2 where players fight to stack up wins to earn big rewards.
It is limited time only, opening up on the weekends, running from Friday to Tuesday of the following week.
Trials of Osiris - April 2nd
This week's Trials of Osiris rewards and map were revealed at 1pm EST on Friday, April 2nd. You can see what we know so far below!
- 3 Wins - Astral Horizon (Shotgun)
- 5 Wins - Chest
- 7 Wins - Gauntlets
- Flawless - Astral Horizon (Adept Shotgun)
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Light from Light - Defeat opponents using your Super, and generate Orbs in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
You can also check out last week's map and rewards below.
Trials of Osiris - March 26th
- 3 Wins - The Messenger
- 5 Wins - Helmet
- 7 Wins - Class Item
- Flawless - Adept Messenger
Future of Trials of Osiris
Trials of Osiris has run into many issues over the lifespan of Destiny 2.
This includes botting issues, bugs that have taken the game mode down for weeks at a time, and a rampant issue of win trading.
For the moment, Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back to running its normal schedule - but if new issues pop up, it could very well go missing for weeks at a time.