Trials of Osiris is back in Destiny 2 this week, bringing high action PVP for high rewards.
Here's everything you need to know about Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris, including its map and rewards this week.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a high action PVP game mode in Destiny 2 where players fight to stack wins and earn huge rewards.
It's a limited-time game mode, which starts on the weekend and runs from Friday to Tuesday each week.
But be careful, Trials of Osiris isn't for the faint of heart, as competition is steep.
Trials of Osiris - April 23rd
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and map are revealed each week at 1pm EST on Friday.
Check out the Trials of Osiris rewards and map from last week to get an idea of what to expect.
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Messenger Pulse Rifle
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Arm armor
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Chest armor
- Flawless (Pinnacle): The Messenger Adept Pulse Rifle
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Coordinated Assault - As a fireteam, defeat opponents with precision final blows in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
The Future of Trials of Osiris
Trials of Osiris has had somewhat of a rocky past, with the game mode going down for weeks at a time due to win trading and technical issues discovered by Bungie.
It seems we're in the clear for now with Trials of Osiris once again running week to week, but this could change if new issues are discovered.