Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen has been a pretty big success so far with players.
Between the new Battlegrounds activities, the Dead Mans Tale exotic quest and plenty of new loot, its arguably one of the strongest seasons of content to date.
Later today the next Destiny 2 Weekly Reset will take place and add the fourth and final 'Oracle' Battleground along with the Iron Banner PvP playlist.
However, before the new update lands, Bungie needs to take the game offline for some maintenance. And that maintenance has been expanded massively after some technical issues.
What time are Bungie servers down today?
With new delays, the reset has been extended to 2pm PST (or 5pm EST, 10pm GMT).
That's a solid four hours after the weekly reset normally takes place. So if you normally jump into the game at 5pm UTC to check out the new weekly quests, you'll have to hold on.
The new update is for Hotfix 184.108.40.206. but so far there are no patch notes to detail what changes could be applied.
There are, however, a list of known issues which the support team are tracking (as per the latest This Week At Bungie blogpost) and we suspect some of these could be fixed in the new update. You'll find them listed, just below.
Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes - Preview?
We are currently investigating an issue causing the Pinnacle reward for Presage to drop as a Powerful reward instead. This issue will be resolved in a future update.
MISLABELLED EXOTIC ORNAMENTS
Last week, the following Exotic ornaments were removed from the Eververse store due to an issue causing them to display the incorrect Exotic armor piece that they apply to:
- The Titan Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament for the Helm of Saint-14.
- The Warlock Caduceus ornament for Ophidian Aspect.
- The Hunter Mantle of Remembrance ornament for Shinobu’s Vow.
We are currently working on providing Silver refunds to players who purchased these ornaments in Season of the Chosen and were affected by the issue. We will provide more information when it becomes available.
BRIGHT DUST CHALLENGE REWARDS
We are currently investigating an issue resulting in some players to not receive their Bright Dust rewards from completing the Weekly Challenges for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard. Players affected by this issue will be granted the Bright Dust they should have earned in a future update.
MISCELLANEOUS KNOWN ISSUES
- Several new items are missing Lore tabs.
- Players may experience crashes in the Jetsam of Saturn, Archer’s Line, and EDZ Outskirts.
- The Chosen Destruction Focused Umbral Engrams cannot be used to focus Umbral Engrams once completed.
- The Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle mod behaves inconsistently with certain scout rifles.
- Player benefiting modifiers in the Battlegrounds playlist are not granting correct bonuses.
- Ticuu's Divination catalyst quest does not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- There is no indication of the weekly challenge available at the H.E.L.M.
- Players may receive an Online Privileges pop-up if they attempt to load into Battleground: Hailstone with a fireteam member who has not yet completed the Beyond Light introductory mission.
- Players are only able to reset their Valor and Infamy ranks a limited number of times.
- The Good Company gilded Triumph may not count progress if players are killed.
- The door in the Hollowed Lair strike sometimes doesn’t open, resulting in players having to abort the strike.