Bungie's latest Destiny 2 Showcase was something special - and, more importantly, full of information. We got our first look at The Witch Queen Expansion, everything we need to know about Season 15 - the Season of the Lost - and what Bungie has planned for their 30th Anniversary later this year! The Anniversary Pack is coming to Destiny 2 in December and there's a lot to look forward to. Here's the latest...
When does the Destiny 2 Anniversary Pack drop?
At the moment, all we know is that the Destiny 2 Anniversary Pack is due to arrive in December 2021. Bungie was actually founded in May 1991, so we can't look there for a specific date.
" Celebrate three decades of gaming with an event that pays homage to the adventures we've shared. We can think of no better way to mark the occasion than by continuing on our journey together. And so, with the solar winds at our backs, we humbly invite you to draw your Myth Claymore from its scabbard and join us starside."
We expect Bungie to share more information about their plans closer to December, but for now, we know a lot about what we're actually getting specifically... Check it out below.
What do we know so far...?
Bungie already has a page dedicated to the Destiny 2 Anniversary Pack and their plans for Bungie's 30th Anniversary - Here's what you need to know from it:
- New Cosmodrome-inspired Dungeon
- "A new Dungeon inspired by famed Cosmodrome loot caves of yore has drawn the interest of many a treasure hunter. Spelunk into the unknown, earn the new Thorn armor set, and watch your step as you hunt for lost relics..."
- The Gjallarhorn is flipping back!
- " Complete a quest to unlock the classic Exotic Rocket Launcher and use it to plunder the new Dungeon. Then charge the catalyst and face the power that has made this iconic weapon stand the test of time..."
- 30th Anniversary Cosmetics Set
- " Iconic weapons, armor, ornaments, emotes, Sparrows, Ghost Shells, and more. This collection represents 30 years of Bungie, a legendary community, and a birthday party that could only happen in Destiny..."
- Exclusive Ornament Sets
- " Unlock the Marathon-inspired ornament set as well as the 30th Anniversary streetwear-inspired ornament set and celebrate with new looks that will have your fireteams hunting for compliments..."
For more articles like this, take a look at our Destiny 2 and More page.