Cyberpunk 2077 is due for release this week, after 8 years of development!
The game began development back in 2012 and is CD Projekt Red's first new IP outside of The Witcher.
Here is when you will be able to play it.
Cyberpunk 2077 is just one week away now.
Soon fans will be able to play the latest entry from CD Projekt Red.
The game was originally scheduled to launch back on November 19th, but was pushed back 21 days to allow the developers to iron out some kinks.
It will now release on Thursday, 10 December.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be available at launch on:
- PC via GOG, Epic Games Store, and Steam
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Google Stadia
What About PS5 & Xbox Series X|S?
CD Projekt Red have confirmed that the game will be coming to both the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
However, this won't be at launch and will instead be released hopefully sometime in 2021.
The good news is, due to both consoles' backwards compatibility, Cyberpunk 2077 will be playable on both next gen consoles at launch.
But, players will be using the PS4/Xbox One version of the game, meaning they won't get any of the improved graphics, ray tracing etc.
Will I Need To Buy The Game Again?
It has been confirmed that owners of the PS4 and Xbox One version of the game will be able to upgrade to the next gen version for free when it is released.
CD Projekt Red confirmed on Twitter that "a later upgrade to Cyberpunk 2077, taking full advantage of the next-gen hardware, will be available for free."
Ahead of the games launch on December 10th, players will be able to install the game on their system so it is ready to play straight away when the game launches.
Here are the pre-load times for each system:
- PlayStation 4: Tuesday, 8 December at 12am local time
- Xbox One: Thursday, 3 December at 8 am PST / 11am EST / 4 pm GMT
- PC (GOG): Monday, 7 December at 3 am PST / 6 am EST / 11 am GMT
- PC (Steam and EGS): Monday, 7 December at 8 am PST / 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT
Here is when the game will unlock on each platform and region:
- PS4/Xbox One: Thursday, 10 December at 12am local time
- PC (all launchers): Wednesday, 9 December at 4pm PST / December 9 at 7 pm EST / December 10 at 12am GMT