Today, CD Projekt Red has released a new hotfix for Cyberpunk 2077. Version 1.22 fixes various bugs ahead of the release of version 1.3 this summer.
They say: "This update addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game. Here is the list of changes."
It is live on all consoles, PC, and Stadia now and you can check out the full patch notes below.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.22 Patch Notes
Thankfully, the devs have broken the Cyberpunk patch notes down into sections, which you can see below.
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny's appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
- Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn't follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
- Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street - for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako's parlor.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It's no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
We'll be sure to let you know as and when any other patches or hotfixes come to Cyberpunk 2077.
Read More - Cyberpunk 1.3 Update and Latest Patch Notes News
This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated with new information as it becomes available.
Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest updates.
Reporters working on RealSport101 will be working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story. You can also follow us on Twitter @RealSport101 to get the latest news updates 24 hours a day.
Whilst you're here why not also subscribe to Gfinity Plus? Each month there are some EPIC giveaways.
What is Gfinity Plus?
Gfinity Plus is our exclusive membership system that brings plenty of benefits.
From the latest and greatest news of the week, community interactions, amazing and exclusive deals as well as monthly giveaways, there's something for everyone.
How to Sign Up to Gfinity Plus
- • Head to gfinityesports.com and hit the 'Sign In' button in the top right of the page.
- • Click 'Sign up to Gfinity Plus'
- • Enter your username, email address, password, country of residence and DOB
- • Agree to the terms & conditions and click 'Sign up for Gfinity Plus'
- • Verify your email
That's it! You will automatically be entered into our giveaways.
RealSport101 is part of Gfinity Digital Media and owned by Gfinity plc.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Cyberpunk 2077 page.