Ghost is back and he's brought his dog along for the ride. There's new Epic Soldiers, a couple of new weapons and three new maps to play on, too! COD Mobile Season 5 is due to release on June 28th at 17:00 PST / 20:00 EST / 01:00 BST (June 29th) and we have the Season 5 Patch Notes for you below.
Full Season 5 Patch Notes
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Designs: BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit, CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo, DR-H – Respirator,
- QXR – Breathtaking Capture and PP19 Bizon – Blood Octopus
- New Epic Soldiers: Otter – Backstroke, Murrick, Locke – Human Hunter, Rosé – Presser
- New Legendary Calling Card: Eye of the Storm
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New basic weapon CR-56 AMAX
- It is an assault rifle that any soldier can handle easily.
- The trajectory is easy to control and you can quickly target the enemy’s head with a headshot.
- Supports a large number of butt attachments, and can be replaced with various types of stock for short-range or long-range damage.
- There is also a semi-auto magazine attachment that converts it into a designated marksman rifle that will wipe out enemies.
- New operator skill K9 unit
- Calls a military dog that tracks enemies by smell and automatically attacks them.
New event rewards
- Complete new challenges and missions with new rewards!
- New basic weapon, Shorty
- It is a pump-fired shotgun, and it is a defensive weapon with excellent short-range damage and high mobility.
- New perk, Gungho
- Perform non-aim fire, grenade throw and reload while running.
New Map – Suldal Port
- Suldal Harbor is a medium-sized map with lots of containers and a few buildings.
- There are various corners and bunkers between the buildings.
- There will be quite a fierce battle around the apartment building.
- Soldiers passing by this area must be extra careful.
- Available modes: Team Deathmatch, Conquest War, Search and Annihilation, etc.
New Map – Docks
- A threat lurks at the pier on the banks of the River Thames in tranquil London.
- Attack enemies through buildings and sewers!
- Available maps: 1v1 Duel, Gunfight
New Map – No Raid
- No. Takedown is a new mode: Coming soon in ground missions.
- Soldiers engage in offensive and defensive battles around the palace.
- Around and inside the palace are full of threats.
- Soldiers must carefully plan their attack path.
- Available modes: You can play in ground missions.
New Mode – Ground Mission
- Experience the exciting gameplay of 10v10 battles on a huge map.
- Available Maps: No Raid
New Mode – Time Runaway: Confirm Kill
- Achieving a kill or a confirmed kill (obtaining a dog tag) grants a timed runaway status.
- If you don’t consistently accumulate kills or confirm kills, a ferocious explosion will occur at the player.
- Available maps: Crash, Standoff, Fire Range, etc.
- New Event
- A new event will start soon. Through this event, you can acquire a new Battle Royale Class – Regression!
- Improvements and optimizations
- When PP19 is equipped without attachment, the damage range is reduced.
- Reduced damage range when equipped with PP19 with a monolithic silencer or OWC designated marksman rifle.
- Damage is reduced when QXR is equipped without attachment.
- The chest damage factor increases when QXR is equipped without attachments.
- When QXR is mounted without attachment, the bullet spread is slightly increased.
- When QXR is equipped with reinforcement bolts, the chest damage factor is reduced.
- Slightly increases vertical recoil when QXR is equipped with reinforcement bolts.
- Reduced damage range when equipped with QXR with Monolithic Silencer or OWC Designated Marksman Rifle.
- When ASM10 is equipped without attachment, the damage range is slightly increased.
- Aimed fire time is reduced when ASM10 is equipped with OWC Ranger or OWC Designated Marksman Rifle.
- When equipped with Locus with OWC Skeleton Butt, the aiming shooting time is slightly increased.
- Reduced aim fire time when equipped with AGR556 with MIP Extended Light Barrel, OWC Designated Marksman Rifle or RTC Steady Butt.
- Hawk X3 HP is slightly reduced.
- Hawk X3 Accuracy decreases when shooting continuously.
- Fixed a bug where player sight could go through walls in certain locations in Tunisia.
If you'd like to look over what's on offer yourself, you can check the COD Mobile Season 5 Patch Notes out here.