Ahead of Black Ops Cold War Season Two, Treyarch has given us a sneak peek at the newest Battle Pass and what's included.
Earlier, Treyarch shared a brand new cinematic trailer and gave us our first look at what's going on with Black Ops Cold War and the hunt for the recently-captured Adler.
Now we've seen all of that, when can we get stuck in?
LATEST - Battle Pass Rewards Revealed
In the latest Call of Duty Blog post, we were offered and an exciting new look at what's coming to the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Battle Pass.
Below, we have the highlights outlined by Call of Duty.
- Tier 0: Naga Operator, Park Operator Skin, Wellington Safari Watch, Seasonal XP Boost
- Tier 15: FARA 83 Base Blueprint
- Tier 19: Tactical Roll Finishing Move
- Tier 20: Renegade Adler Skin
- Tier 21: Glade Ripper LMG Blueprint
- Tier 27: First Mate SMG Blueprint
- Tier 31: LC10 Base Blueprint
- Tier 44: Black Ops II Mixtape War Track Pack
- Tier 55: Dragon Idol SMG Blueprint
- Tier 70: Coyote Dust Powers Skin
- Tier 72: Rock Pack II War Track Pack
- Tier 94: Pop Pack War Track Pack
- Tier 95: Vulture Exo Reactive Weapon Blueprint
- Tier 100: Warlord Naga Operator Skin, Poison Dart SMG Blueprint
This Battle Pass will go live at the same time as the rest of Season Two, with a Double XP Weekend kicking things off.
As we approach the February 25th release date of Black Ops Cold War Season 2, we've started to see speculative reports of when it will go live.
We now know that the below is true with confirmation that the Free Access Week will begin later in the day.
Notable leaker, WarzoneNewz, has shared the following information which details it as follows...
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 should start at 23:00 PT ( 24th ), 07:00 GMT, 02:00 ET, provided there aren't any sudden delays.
READ MORE: Warzone Outbreak Zombies Mode Confirmed?
This start time is also similar to the time that the last major update for Black Ops Cold War was released, so it seems as if it will be an accurate prediction to use.
Although we haven't had any word on whether you can pre-load the update yet, all the previous major updates have been found to have pre-loading features.
We now know that preloading is available on all platforms.
This would suggest that players will be able to pre-load the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 update at some point ahead of it's February 25th release date.
READ MORE: Is Black Ops Cold War Getting A Crossbow?
That being said, pre-loading is rarely uniform. We will be sure to keep this article updated with information about install size and pre-loading when it becomes available.