Warzone's Season 2 Reloaded update is out now and we have the Patch Notes below. It looks like there's something missing though...
LATEST - Full Patch Notes
The full Patch Notes for the next major Warzone update have arrived and interestingly-enough they're pretty short.
We know some information will be missing in order to keep the "secret Nuke event" that's due at the end of this season as secretive as it can be, but weren't we promised a new Sniper Rifle?
READ MORE: Warzone's New Season 3 Map Could Be Massive
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
READ MORE: New Black Ops Cold War Maps Detailed
ZRG 20mm Sniper Rifle
The new ZRG 20mm Sniper Rifle is the sixth, and final, Season Two weapon we're waiting for in Warzone.
READ MORE: Warzone Season 2 Reloaded Patch Notes
Below, we have the official description from the Call of Duty Blog on what to expect:
"Built for sharpshooters who need the power to eliminate targets at extremely long ranges, this bolt-action sniper rifle boasts a faster bullet velocity than any other weapon in its class, as well as the ability to eliminate Operators with a single shot to the head, chest, or shoulders in exchange for a slower fire rate. Its reload speeds are among the fastest in the category, allowing snipers to quickly change out magazines when faced with multiple hostile forces."
We know the slower Fire Rate is going to put people off of using it in Warzone, but it boasts the fastest Bullet Velocity in the class (for Black Ops Cold War Snipers anyway) and has a faster Reload Time thanks to the fact it uses a magazine.
Could this break the current meta when it gets added? Only time will tell.
Update Release Date & Time
The next Warzone update is dropping sooner than you might think.
Usually, Raven Software opt to implement their title updates on Thursdays. However, following the Season 2 Reloaded update in Black Ops Cold War, Warzone's own version of the Season 2 Reloaded update is due to drop later today!
This means you can download and install the Warzone Season 2 Reloaded update on March 30th at 23:00 PST / 02:00 EST (March 31) / 07:00 BST (March 31).
The fact that this is dropping early makes us wonder... What's going to happen on Thursday? Those Zombies are up to something.