The Numbers Event has begun in Warzone and you'll find some challenges to complete to unlock some rewards. Here's a quick guide on how to complete all Numbers Event Challenges in Warzone if you're looking to do so.
Latest - All Challenge Locations Shown In-Game
If you're jumping into the Numbers Event to complete the challenges, it'll help you to know that all of the mobile broadcast stations you need are highlighted on the game's map.
If you look at the map of Verdansk before the game, the locations will be shown by red icons. Then, during the game, they'll go a yellow/green colour.
Just head to nearby them to complete the challenge for that location.
Live Now - All Numbers Event Challenges in Warzone
Raven and Treyarch have confirmed that there will be 19 challenges split across Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, with nine of them being in the battle royale.
In the Season 5 Reloaded roadmap article, Raven said the following about the event and what you can expect from it.
" [Mobile Broadcast Stations] are the focus of The Numbers Event, an upcoming limited-time reward stream for Operators brave enough to investigate these trucks placed by Perseus.
Therefore, what you need to do to complete the challenges is head out into Verdansk to find these Mobile Broadcast Stations and interact with them. We've got all the locations of them here.
- Broadcast Coordinates E2 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station northwest of military base.
- Broadcast Coordinates G7 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station south of Port.
- Broadcast Coordinates D3 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station north of the Airport.
- Broadcast Coordinates C6 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station west of the train station.
- Broadcast Coordinates C5 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station between Boneyard and Superstore.
- Broadcast Coordinates H3 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station east of the Salt Mine.
- Broadcast Coordinates H6 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station at the Farmland.
- Broadcast Coordinates D8 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station at the Hills.
- Broadcast Coordinates F5 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station southwest of the TV Station.
Check out our guide here for information on all of the rewards you get for visiting the locations.
Warzone Numbers Event Start Time
If you're excited for the Warzone Numbers Event, you'll want to know exactly what time it's due to begin.
The Numbers Event will kick off at 1pm ET/6pm BST on September 21, so you can jump in to complete all the challenges from then.
You can find all of the challenges and rewards via a new Numbers tab on the lobby menu.
How Long Is the Event?
Season 6 is the last season of content that'll focus on Black Ops Cold War, before Vanguard comes out and the cycle starts over once more.
Therefore, we'd expect for you to have until October 6 or so to complete all of the Numbers Event challenges in Warzone.