Black Ops Cold War's next major update is just a few days away and we have everything you need to know about the Season 4 Reloaded content roadmap and what's on the way. It isn't all about Mauer Der Toten, you know...
Season 4 Reloaded Roadmap Detailed
Treyarch has finally shared what's coming to Black Ops Cold War in the next update via the Season 4 Reloaded update. There's not too much that's necessarily "new" though. We knew all about Mauer Der Toten and the new Zombies content. We also knew about the new Operator, Weapons, and Multiplayer map thanks to the original Season 4 roadmap.
Still... There's some stuff to learn and here's what's on offer:
- New Zombies Map: Mauer Der Toten
- New Perk: Mule Kick
- New Wonder Weapon: CRBR-S
- New Crafting Item: LT53 Kazamir
- New Challenges & Intel
- New Multiplayer Map: Rush (6v6)
- New Multiplayer Modes: Capture The Flag, Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7, Cranked Moshpit
- New League Play Rewards: Pro Issue Blueprints
- Prestige Shop Blueprints: Dark Horse, Confrontation
- Weapons & Operators
- New Operator: Weaver
- New Weapons: Mace, OTs-9
- New Warzone Mode: Payload
- New Killstreak: Sentry Gun
- Blueprint Blitz
We all expected new Zombies intel and challenges, but Blueprints in the Prestige Shop is new. This should make those Prestige Keys all the more worthwhile.
When Does The Next Update Come Out?
With this in mind, when does all the new content arrive in Black Ops Cold War?
The Season 4 Reloaded roadmap states July 15th as the release date for the content, but you can actually download the update ahead of time. Preloading for the Season 4 Reloaded update starts at around 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 17:00 BST on July 13th. This gives you around two days to download and install the update.
As for the required storage space, this is what you're looking at needing...
- PlayStation 5: 17.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 14.5 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 21.3 GB
- Xbox One: 11.4 GB
- PC: 13.0 GB (without HD Pack) / 21.2GB (with HD Pack)
You might need to keep a bit more than that spare, though. Black Ops Cold War's Copying Process is a weird one.