Infinity Ward are set to bring us a festive refresh in COD: Modern Warfare and Warzone this Friday!
Here's what you need to know about the expected playlist update.
After Warzone's last playlist update on Friday, 11 December, and Modern Warfare's huge update on Wednesday, 16 December, Infinity Ward are back with another festive refresh on Christmas day!
READ MORE: Call of Duty Warzone Update 1.30 Patch Notes
We are expecting a playlist update on Friday, 25 December!
Infinity Ward regularly uses their playlist updates to refresh their game modes in both Warzone and Modern Warfare and we expect nothing different this time around.
In addition, Infinity Ward uses the update as a chance to fix any bug issues to the games.
Keep reading to find out what arrived earlier this week.
December 15th Playlist Update
Warzone may have received Update 1.30, but its Modern Warfare with the big playlist update on 15 December.
- Boots on the Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Face Off
- SnD Double Down
- Realism Gun Game
Modern Warfare Weapon Changes:
- Fennec: Increased damage range
- ISO: Increased damage range
December 15 Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward have made the following bug fixes in COD: Modern Warfare:
- Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
- Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
December 11th Playlist Update
While Call of Duty Modern Warfare has plenty of action, the newest Playlist Update didn't bring any new content to the game.
Instead, the newest Playlist Update targeted Warzone only with a massive returning game mode - King Slayer.
December 8th Playlist Update
- Cheshire Park 24/7
- Hovec Sawmill 24/7
- "What Objective?" (TDM variations of Dom, HP, and HQ)
- Added Plunder Trios
- Removing Plunder Quads and Warzone Rumble
December 8th Bug Fix
Infinity Ward were quick to act on this one!
An issue where the Cheshire PArk 24/7 playlist was putting players in Hovec Sawmill has been resolved.
December 1st Playlist Update
Infinity Ward dropped a playlist update on 1 December. It included the following:
- Gunfight: Snipers Only
- Deathmatch Domination
- “Stir Crazy” (10v10 on small maps)
- “A Little DIY” (Scrapyard and Hardhat)
- Added Plunder Quads
- Removing Blood Money Trios
COD Warzone & Black Ops Season One Out Now!
Season One officially launched on Wednesday, 16 December.
You can now earn unified Battle Pass XP across Black Ops Cold War, Modern Warfare, and Warzone.
Some tiers within the Battle Pass include two rewards: one for Black Ops Cold War and one for Warzone.
These are marked within the Battle Pass, offering those who own Black Ops Cold War with their own special item in addition to one they can use in Warzone!