Infinity Ward are set to bring us yet another playlist update this Friday!
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming refresh in COD: Modern Warfare and Warzone.
It's been a huge week for Call of Duty games, with Warzone receiving Update 1.30, and Modern Warfare receiving a huge Update on Tuesday, 15 December!
We are expecting another playlist update this Friday, 18 December!
Infinity Ward regularly uses their playlist updates to refresh their game modes in both Warzone and Modern Warfare and we expect nothing different this time around.
In addition, Infinity Ward uses the update as a chance to fix any bug issues to the games.
Keep reading to find out what arrived earlier this week.
December 15th Playlist Update
Warzone may have received Update 1.30, but its Modern Warfare with the big playlist update on 15 December.
- Boots on the Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Face Off
- SnD Double Down
- Realism Gun Game
Modern Warfare Weapon Changes:
- Fennec: Increased damage range
- ISO: Increased damage range
December 15 Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward have made the following bug fixes in COD: Modern Warfare:
- Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
- Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
December 11th Playlist Update
While Call of Duty Modern Warfare has plenty of action, the newest Playlist Update didn't bring any new content to the game.
Instead, the newest Playlist Update targeted Warzone only with a massive returning game mode - King Slayer.
December 8th Playlist Update
- Cheshire Park 24/7
- Hovec Sawmill 24/7
- "What Objective?" (TDM variations of Dom, HP, and HQ)
- Added Plunder Trios
- Removing Plunder Quads and Warzone Rumble
December 8th Bug Fix
Infinity Ward were quick to act on this one!
An issue where the Cheshire PArk 24/7 playlist was putting players in Hovec Sawmill has been resolved.
December 1st Playlist Update
Infinity Ward dropped a playlist update on 1 December. It included the following:
- Gunfight: Snipers Only
- Deathmatch Domination
- “Stir Crazy” (10v10 on small maps)
- “A Little DIY” (Scrapyard and Hardhat)
- Added Plunder Quads
- Removing Blood Money Trios
COD Warzone & Black Ops Season One Release Date
Season One will now launch on Wednesday, 16 December.
The release date of Season One across the new Black Ops Cold War and free-to-play, free-for-everyone Warzone has been moved from Thursday, 10 December to Wednesday, 16 December.
In an official statement, Activision said: “It’s an unprecedented amount of free content and the teams are currently prepping… we’re taking a few more days to finalize everything before unleashing this massive drop of new, free content to the community.”