Here's all the details from Friday's drop.
Infinity Ward uses playlist updates as a chance to refresh both Modern Warfare and Warzone.
We saw a significant patch on Monday, 9 November.
It addressed the following:
- Fix for a bug where, when reviving a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can become stuck in third person
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing the error code: "HK:s=373408m=54293536:10635584"
- Fix for the Gaz Operator challenge where players are unable to complete the first objective in the Season 4 Gaz Operator Bundle Mission "win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz"
- Fix for an issue where officer challenges 90 - 100 have been resetting after completion, preventing players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when using the zoom button the camera will zoom in and out
- Players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope effect when not ADSing with it by picking up 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Fixed a bug where helicopters could spin and float in the air after progressing in Survival
- Fixes to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as intended in Gunfight
- Fix for an issue where players that die right before an HQ is disabled and watch the full killcam do not spawn in as intended
Other adjustments were made to weapons too, which you can find here.
The main event of the weekend update is the playlist!
Expect different playlists to arrive for Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Friday's new Call of Duty Playlist Updates have shaken things up.
- Removed Shipment
- Removed Shoot House 24/7
- Added FFA Party Moshpit
- Added Realism Moshpit
- Added Mini Royale