Treyarch has added a Komodo Dragon Finishing Move to Warzone and Black Ops Cold War and we don't know what to think at this point. Call of Duty Season 4 is certainly one of the better updates we've seen and here's everything you need to know about how you can get your hands on the Komodo Dragon Finishing Move.
LATEST - Full Contents Of Salah Operator Bundle Revealed
- Salah Operator Skin - Liason
- Legendary Assault Rifle Blueprint - Viperstrike
- Legendary Tactical Rifle Blueprint - Sudden Bite
- Finishing Move - Komodo Dragon
- Gesture - Double Guns
- Weapon Charm - Martyr's Gift
- Calling Card - Fighting Spirit
- Emblem - Lion's Mane
- Reticle - Red zone
We're expecting it to cost 2,400 COD Points and we should see it appear in the in-game Store by June 30th at 10:00 PST / 13:00 EST / 18:00 BST.
Leaked First Look At Finishing Move
Now... How does a Komodo Dragon take a man down? They're not very big are they...
Well, as it turns out, there's a reason people are afraid of them and we can now see how the Komodo Dragon Finishing Move works.
CallOfDutyLeakz has shared a clip of the Komodo Dragon Finishing Move in action to answer any questions we might have. You can check it out in a clip that also showcases the Salah Operator Pack's Green Tracer Fire below:
How To Unlock The Komodo Dragon Finishing Move
There's actually only one way to unlock the Komodo Dragon Finishing Move in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War and that's to purchase one of the new Operator Bundles.
Salah, a member of Eygpt's elite Unit 777, has a pet Komodo Dragon. Because, why wouldn't you?
When you purchase his Operator Bundle, you'll unlock the Komodo Dragon Finishing Move alongside these other items:
- Salah Operator Unlock - Liason Skin
- Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint - Green Tracer Fire
- Tactical Rifle Weapon Blueprint - Green Tracer Fire
- "Double Guns" Gesture
- "And More"...
The Tracer Pack: Salah Operator Bundle for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War is expected to be available within the next two weeks. We are anticipating it to appear in the in-game Store from June 24th onwards.
Other New Store Bundles
The Tracer Pack: Salah Operator Bundle isn't the only new Bundle to be added to the in-game Store at the start of Season 4. Treyarch has shared a few more details about what's on the way.
The list below is not conclusive, so expect some more surprises to pop up over the next few weeks...
- "Framework" Bundle - Nail Gun Weapon Blueprint
- Nail Gun Legendary Weapon Blueprint - "Puncture Wound";
- "Switcheroo" Finishing Move;
- "Horrible Timing" Watch;
- "Celebratory Smoke" Gesture;
- Two Tier Skips;
- Circuit Board Reactive - QBZ Reactive Weapon Blueprint
- QBZ Ultra-Rarity Reactive Weapon Blueprint;
- Epic Sniper Rifle Weapon Blueprint - "Resistor";
- Animated Calling Card;
- Animated Emblem;
- "And More"...
- Tracer Pack: Blossom Anime
- Epic Park Skin - Roller Derby & Cherry Tree Blossom inspired;
- Two Unknown Weapon Blueprints - Pink Blossom Tracer Fire
- Gilded Age V - KSP Reactive Weapon Blueprint
- KSP Reactive Weapon Blueprint - "Rough Nugget"
- Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint - "Prospector"
- Park Operator Skin - " Snakeskin"
- Tracer Pack: Big Brain Mastercraft - LC-10 Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint
- LC-10 Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint - "Neurotransmitter"
- Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint - "Neurologist"
- Tracer Pack: Road Mongrel Mastercraft - Stoner 64 Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint
- Stoner 64 Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint - "Road Mongrel"
- Epic SMG Weapon Blueprint - "Street Legal"
- "Road Map" Mini-Map Watch
- "Octane" Vehicle Skin
- Animated Calling Card
- Animated Emblem
- "And More"...