Below, we have everything you need to know about every Special Weapon available in Warzone at the moment.
All The Special Weapons
At the moment, you can find all four of Black Ops Cold War's Special Weapons in Warzone. Interestingly, though, rather than create another category for them... Raven Software opted to throw them into pre-existing weapon classifications.
Here's everything and where you can find it:
- R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow
- Can be found in the Marksman Rifle category as a Primary
- Nail Gun
- Can be found in the SMG category as a Primary
- M79 Grenade Launcher
- Can be found in the Launcher category as a Secondary
- Ballistic Knife
- Can be found in the Melee category as a Secondary
What You Might Need Them For
One thing you might need to use a Special Weapon for in Warzone is to unlock the new Nail Gun weapon. It's actually classed as an SMG in Warzone, strangely, but here's what you need to do to unlock this fully automatic Season 4 weapon.
- Get 5 Eliminations with Special Weapons in 15 different completed matches.
Alternatively, if you want to play Black Ops Cold War's Zombies in order to unlock it...
- Black Ops Zombies - Kill 25 Zombies in 12 different Outbreak Regions
Of course, you can always just choose a Special Weapon from Black Ops Cold War if you want to kill people in Warzone with a Special Weapon. We're not here to judge.