Call of Duty Warzone Update 1.30 is here, and brings some of the massive new content coming to the game in the next few days.
This includes new guns, a new operator, new map, and more!
Call of Duty Warzone Update 1.30
With the release of Call of Duty Warzone Update 1.30, Warzone and Cold War have become one in terms of progression, arsenal, and more.
This means a ton of crossover from XP and progression to items.
While there are no official Update 1.30 patch notes just yet, here's what we know from the broad strokes.
- New map added: Rebirth Island
- New Gulag in Verdansk added - a replica of Nuketown
- Improved spawn locations on Nuketown '84
- Improved spawn locations and
- New game mode added - Resurgence
- New vehicle added - Attack Helicopter
- New guns: Groza Assault Rifle, Mac-10 Submachine Gun, Streetsweeper Shotgun
Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season One
These changes kick off the addition of Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season One - but they are far from the only new content.
Season One features a ton of new game modes, new guns, new operators, new additions to Zombies, new Battle Pass content, and more.
You can read over all of the upcoming additions that arrive on 16 December here!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Update Dec. 15
Call of Duty Warzone Update 1.30 isn't the only COD update that went out on 15 December (16 December for some timezones).
Call of Duty Modern Warfare also received a significant update today, going live at 2am EST on 16 December.
These are the new patch notes for the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Update:
Modern Warfare Playlist Update:
- Boots on the Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Face Off
- SnD Double Down
- Realism Gun Game
- Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
- Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
- Fennec: Increased damage range
- ISO: Increased damage range