The next Black Ops Cold War update is right around the corner and we have everything you need to know about the Season 4 Reloaded update's download size and what's on the way right here. Mauer Der Toten is almost here, folks.
How Big Is The Season 4 Reloaded Update?
Following the reveal of the new content roadmap, Treyarch has shared the download size of the next Black Ops Cold War update, Season 4 Reloaded, on all platforms.
Here's what to expect:
- PlayStation 5: 17.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 14.5 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 21.3 GB
- Xbox One: 11.4 GB
- PC: 13.0 GB (without HD Pack) / 21.2GB (with HD Pack)
It's worth noting, though, that you may need additional space to accommodate for the Black Ops Cold War Copying Process.
What Are We Expecting To See From It?
Mauer Der Toten might be the big "talking point" of this update, but there's a lot more on offer. Here's everything we got a glimpse of in the content roadmap that was just released.
- New Zombies Map: Mauer Der Toten
- New Perk: Mule Kick
- New Wonder Weapon: CRBR-S
- New Crafting Item: LT53 Kazamir
- New Challenges & Intel
- New Multiplayer Map: Rush (6v6)
- New Multiplayer Modes: Capture The Flag, Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7, Cranked Moshpit
- New League Play Rewards: Pro Issue Blueprints
- Prestige Shop Blueprints: Dark Horse, Confrontation
- Weapons & Operators
- New Operator: Weaver
- New Weapons: Mace, OTs-9
- New Warzone Mode: Payload
- New Killstreak: Sentry Gun
- Blueprint Blitz
Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Reloaded is going to be released on July 15th and preloading for the update starts at 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 17:00 BST on July 13th.