Here's everything you need to know about the new playlists now live across Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War alike.
Warzone & Black Ops Cold War Playlist Update - August 5
We now have the official confirmation of the Warzone and Black Ops Cold War playlist updates!
The new Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War playlist update contains the following:
- Nuketown 24/7
- Rush 24/7
- Knife Fight 3v3 (Mace now in loadouts)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Party Games
The new Call of Duty Warzone playlist update contains the following:
- Adding: Verdansk - Blood Money - Quads
- Removing: Verdansk - Plunder - Trios
- Keeping: Verdansk - LTM - Payload, Rebirth Island - Resurgence - Quads
The reveal of the playlist update should come with some Patch Notes that will detail any further minor fixes as part of the update.
Last week we received some fixed for the ever-popular Zombies modes, more specifically for Mauer der Toten.
- Main Quest
- Addressed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping when the Megaton was killed by the Ghost Train.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to become unresponsive until he recharged after he used melee on a zombie while he completed a quest step.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to deploy for a shorter duration than expected after previously activating a side quest while he was deployed.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Krasny Soldat to stop chasing players between buildings.
We can surely expect a few more hotfixes like this later today.