Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Patch 1.08 Includes a 725 Shotgun nerf (PS4, Xbox & PC)
Infinity Ward’s second update includes a range reduction for the ridiculous 725 shotgun.
Infinity Ward released their first big update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare over the weekend, almost 10GB’s worth, and it hasn’t taken them long to bring out their next one.
The new patch update, version 1.08, is 3.4GB in size. This may vary depending on the platform that you are using.
The unexpected patch brings more tuning to weapons, general bug fixes and spawn issues in Infinity Ward’s new game Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Update 1.08 Is Here
- More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
- Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
- Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
- General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. IW will continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
- Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
- Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
- Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the buses instead of the center fountain
- ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
- 725: Reduce range
- M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
- FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
- EB-14: Increase ADS speed
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress
Let us know what you think to the patch and whether they missed anything that frustrates you!