A new Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update has landed - and it brings new Playlists, changes to the Cranked game mode in Zombies, and some changes for Warzone.
Let's dive right into the new Call of Duty update patch notes!
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Update
The newest Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update went live on 22 January, bringing a ton to the table for multiplayer, Zombies, Warzone, and gameplay across the board.
This includes the introduction of the Snipers Only Moshpit multiplayer game mode, reworks for the Cranked Zombies game mode removing Plaguehound rounds, and new Dropkick 6v6 multiplayer game mode.
These are the new COD update patch notes as revealed by Treyarch here:
- Snipers Only Moshpit [NEW]
- Dropkick (6v6)
- Nuketown 24/7
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7
- Face Off (3v3)
- Prop Hunt
- General stability improvements.
- Removed Plaguehound rounds.
- Cranked Timer now pauses while using Support items.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Cranked Timer to remain visible after death.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue that could allow players to remain in first-person inside Dungeons.
Warzone Playlist Update - January 22
While these changes are just for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Raven Software also have some new patch notes for Call of Duty Warzone!
This update brings tons of new playlists to the game to try out on Verdansk and Rebirth Island alike.
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Blood Money Quads
- Resurgence Duos
- Mini Royale Quads