Treyarch have yet another update in store for us in Black Ops Cold War!
Following the big update which arrived last month, we are expecting more playlist updates to follow soon!
We expect the next Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Update to go live this week.
The official Call of Duty Twitter account usually brings us a "weekly briefing' which will include any playlist updates.
We will update this page with any new information as it drops.
Let's dive into the most recent COD updates!
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Update - January 28
The new Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Playlist Update is only the first of some awesome changes coming soon.
Here's what's now available in-game as of 28 January:
- New Tracer Pack Rogue Bundle
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only is back
While these new things are nice, fans should be excited for what's coming next on 4 February - which includes the new Call of Duty Zombies map Firebase Z which will be free for all players!
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Update - January 22
This week's Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update went arrived on 22 January, packing a huge punch introducing 2 new multiplayer game modes, and improving the Cranked game mode in Call of Duty Zombies among plenty more.
Let's dive right into this week's COD Black Ops Cold War update patch notes:
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Dropkick (6v6)
- Nuketown 24/7
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7
- Face Off (3v3)
- Prop Hunt
- General stability improvements.
- Removed Plaguehound rounds.
- Cranked Timer now pauses while using Support items.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Cranked Timer to remain visible after death.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue that could allow players to remain in first-person inside Dungeons.
Along with these changes came a new Playlist Update for Call of Duty Warzone!