Treyarch has a new Black Ops Cold War update in store for us!
So here's everything you need to know about the COD refresh arriving this week.
Latest News: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Midseason Update Playlist
Treyarch have revealed the Playlist Update changes in the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Midseason Update.
This is only a piece of what we can expect in the massive Midseason Update!
We are expecting a Black Ops Cold War update this Thursday, 14 January.
Treyarch usually drop their updates in the evening, so expect it to arrive anytime from 6pm-9pm GMT.
We will update this page with new information as soon as it arrives.
Treyarch regularly uses their updates to refresh their game modes in COD: Black Ops Cold War and we can expect more of the same this week!
In addition, Treyarch uses the update as a chance to fix any bug issues to the games.
Keep reading to find out what arrived earlier this month.
7 January Multiplayer Update
This Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War January 7 update changed quite a bit about Multiplayer, including the addition of new playlists like "Nuketown '84", "Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7", "Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Duos", and more.
Other than that, some small scorestreak fixes and changes to XP values for Operator Missions have been implemented.
7 January Zombies Update
No major updates were added to the Zombies mode here, however, some stability fixes were introduced.
Dead Ops Arcade 3 did see some issues resolved, which are mostly small bugs or issues with particle effects.
7 January Patch Notes
The full Black Ops Cold War patch notes for the January 7 update have been released by Treyarch on their official blog and can be found below:
- Addressed an issue that could prevent new Daily Challenges from appearing.
- Addressed issues preventing the following Daily Challenges from tracking properly:
- "Team Deathmatch Challenger"
- "Hardcore Challenger"
- "Hardcore Champion"
- Addressed an issue that could prevent progress from tracking for the "Mass Casualties" Challenge when using a Cruise Missile.
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7 [NEW]
- Includes TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Raid and Crossroads Strike.
- Hardcore version also available in Quick Play.
- Gunfight Blueprints [NEW]
- 2v2 Gunfight matches using new randomized Weapon Blueprint-based loadouts.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Duos [NEW]
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb played with 20 players (10 teams of Duos).
- Nuketown 24/7 [UPDATED]
- Nuketown ’84 Holiday replaced with Nuketown ’84.
- Face Off
- Prop Hunt
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Added extra models and collision to prevent being able to kill enemies at their spawn in Game Show at the start of a match.
- Combined Arms
- Adjusted time in Combined Arms: Assault when a zone is captured.
- Addressed an issue in Hardcore modes where Spy Planes exiting the map could override the mini-map being active, even if a H.A.R.P. was still active.
- Care Package
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when calling in a Holiday Care Package.
- Adjusted XP values for Operator Missions.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Closed various map exploit areas.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Ammo Mod from appearing on the player’s weapon immediately after using the Pack-a-Punch.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue where the player could load into Dead Ops Arcade with the wrong Operator Skin.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be downed by walking underneath a spike trap.
- Addressed different effect issues occurring when transitioning from solo play.
- Addressed various particle effect issues.
- Addressed an issue where a player could lose their Bronze chalice after a private match.