Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War got a brand new map in today's update, Nuketown '84!
This map is a great throwback, and is only the start of a huge patch for Black Ops Cold War.
Let's dive into the patch notes.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is going to be very exciting this week with the return of the famous Nuketown in a new shell, Nuketown '84.
This map also has its very own playlist in the update which brings tons of game modes to it.
So what exactly are the new game modes, and what does the Nuketown '84 update bring to the table?
The new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update brings a ton of content to the game, and you can get right into it now that it's live in game!
- New map Nuketown '84 has been added
- Nuketown '84 added to 6v6 map rotation for the Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists
- Nuketown '84 24/7 Featured Playlist added
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP events added
- Fixed several issues around weapon camo, including knife camos not progressing in the primary weapon slot
- Fixed several issues with the Dark Aether in Zombies
- Added Nuketown '84 to the Onslaught map list
- Added new Onslaught Challenge that awards a unique Weapon Blueprint
Double XP Event
The new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch is now live in-game!
That means it's time to queue up for the new Double XP and Double Weapon XP event, which runs to 30 November.
This event applies to regular multiplayer gameplay as well as Zombies, so you can take your pick while still leveling up faster than ever.