The next major Warzone update is out and we have all the details about the download size and the Patch Notes.
Download & File Size Updates
The Season 2 Reloaded update for Warzone is absolutely massive. It is over 50GB on every platform and can be bigger if you have Modern Warfare installed too!
READ MORE: Where Is The New Warzone Sniper Rifle?
However, there's a good reason for this. The new update actually includes a number of better-optimised files for the game which reduce the overall size. Below we have the download size for each platform.
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)
Then, we have the reduced overall file size that this update should introduce. It isn't much but it's something.
Full Patch Notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armour should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
Season 2 Reloaded Update Size
The update is 7GB in size, but you'll inevitably need more space on your console to download it.
For now, that's only the update size for Black Ops Cold War. Nothing has been revealed quite yet for Warzone Season 2 Reloaded.
However, since the new features will be the same across games, with bug fixes and weapon balances being the only real difference, they should be about the same size.
We'll let you know as soon as the download size for Warzone is revealed.
Mid-Season Update Preload & Unlock
Currently, preload of the Season 2 Reloaded update is also only available on PS4.
PS5 players might get the option soon, while PC and Xbox players will have to wait until the update is live.
According to the update on PS4, it will install at 12am ET on March 30/5am BST on March 30.
Therefore, we can expect Season 2 Reloaded in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War to start shortly after that.
Raven and Treyarch are due to release the patch notes for the mid-season update "early in the week" so keep your eyes out for more information on when you'll be able to jump into the new content.