The fantastic collaboration between Marvel and Fortnite in the Zero War series will release new content in the upcoming days. According to the community, it is time for Tony Stark to return to the Battle Royale action.
Recent leaks announced the arrival of Iron Man Zero War and a bundle with six items shop, including the Iron Man Zero War Skin.
The latest Fortnite and Marvel collaboration is coming to the game just days after the beginning of Season 4 called Paradise.
Spider-Gwen will have an important role in the events of this new season, therefore players expect the next Marvel Outfits are those of Gwen and Miles Morales.
How to Get the Iron Man Zero Bundle?
According to PizoTV, the Iron Man Zero skin will be the reward for obtaining all the five issues of The Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War comic.
However, reportedly the Bundle will drop in the Item Shop on September 28th, 2022, for everyone to purchase it.
Based on the previous Marvel Bundles, we expect the new Iron Man to cost around 1,800 V-Bucks.
What does the Bundle include?
The Iron Man Zero War Bundle will consist of the following six cosmetic item shops:
- Iron Man Revealed - Emote
- Repulsor Pack - Back Bling
- Iron Man Zero Wrap
- Zero War Frontlines - Loading Screen
- Bladed Gauntlet - Pick Axe
- Unfortunately, this cosmetic for Harvesting Tool is mounted in the Armor. Therefore it can be used only with the Iron Man Zero War Skin.
- Iron Man War Zero outfit.
- Based on one of the Armors used by Iron Man in the comic series.
- For those unfamiliar with the Zero War collaboration, this Iron Man armor is similar to the Hulk Buster used by Tony Stark and Bruce Baner in Marvel Movies.
READ MORE: Fortnite 5th Birthday Quests: Release Date & Rewards Guide
For more articles like this, take a look at our Battle Royale , More , and Fortnite pages.