Here is everything you need to know about the latest patch notes.
Latest - New update live now
After some anticipation, the newest update is now live.
You can read all about it in the patch notes.
Patch Notes Out Now
The patch notes have dropped. You can check them all out below
They come with tonnes of little changes and improvements.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.3.1 Release Time
The next update dropped today, September 7th. This then leads into the rest of the fall plans, including a new update and free expansion later down the line
It's time to prep your game for all that new stuff.
What Featured in It?
In the new update, you can expect to see 3 new river raid maps. Launched after the game was released, there's a good chance you haven't tried this mode yet. There are a few available right now to polish up your skills.
Alongside this, you can find a brand new nightmare combat difficulty, making the game much harder. Finally, you can find three brand-new abilities and new weapons and gear. In the Tweet announcing this, they hint at a new short sword.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes
The patch notes tend to arrive the day of launch or the day prior and we got it a day early. There are tonnes of little changes so we won't tell you them all. You can find the full list here and some notable ones below.
- Updated the below skill nodes to include the new weapon types as follows:
- Short sword = Greatsword skill node
- Scythe = Spear skill node
- Sickle = Seax skill node
- Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected)
- Players didn't take damage from fire after destroying a boat.
- Players not receiving XP after completing daily quests in Ireland & Francia.
- Longship missing or could be seen spawning in River Raids, Expansion 1 & 2.
- (PC) Photos deformed when taken in non-native aspect ratio in Borderless window mode.
Graphics, Audio, and Animation
- Numerous graphics or lighting issues.
- Various animation issues.
- Numerous Menu Narration issues.
Gameplay, Combat, and AI
- Numerous NPC behavior issues.
- Finisher Cameras for some animal takedowns isn't disabled while option is turned off.
- Instances where Eivor, NPCs, or the longship would get stuck.
- Instances of misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Fast travel to Viewpoints while disembarking could cause Eivor to offset from the location.