Another Assassin's Creed Valhalla update is on the way tomorrow!
Here's everything you need to know about Title Update 1.1.0.
The latest Assassin's Creed update will go live on Tuesday, 15 December.
The update will be deployed at 12 pm GMT (7 am ET).
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.1.0
Title Update 1.1.0 will include:
- In-game support for Yule Season content
- Stability & Performance improvements
- A first batch of quest fixes
- Game Improvements
- Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.
- Tweaked the NPC power level behaviour.
- Added loot-able chests to the Grand Magaester's hideout.
- Addressed an issue where the Crit. Spark rune would not work when slotted into bows.
- Addressed an issue where wrong weapon stats were displayed for specific items.
This, along with detailed game improvements is outlined in the full patch notes here.
Sizes for the 1.1.0 Title Update are as follows:
- Xbox Series X|S: ~6.3 GB
- Xbox One: ~5.7 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~2.46 GB
- PlayStation®4: ~2.4 GB
- PC: ~5.6 GB