With Season 7 approaching, EA and Respawn have announced a Champion Edition of the game will be available soon.
With a plethora of exciting features, including numerous cosmetics, characters and 1,000 Apex Coins, there’s something for everyone!
Let’s take a closer look at what’s included now.
The new Champion Edition of Apex legends comes with every legend up to Season 7.
This means players will get their hands on:
- Caustic, Mirage, Octane, Wattson, Crypto, Revenant, Loba, Rampart and the Season 7 Legend (once the new season is upon us)
This means new players can get straight up to scratch and master the various meta changes that may happen through the new season.
This new edition of the game will also come with a host of cosmetic upgrades for your characters.
These exclusive Legendary items include:
- “Risen Queen” Wraith Skin
- “Forged Knight” Revenant Skin
- “Hallowed Spirit” Crypto Skin
- “Slayer’s Lancer” Flatline Skin
- “Jaded Myth” Sentinel Skin
- “Curse of the Awaken” Triple Take Skin
- “Emperor Nessy XIV” Gun Charm
These cosmetics, as mentioned, will be exclusive. So, it seems these skins will allow you to truly stand out in King’s Canyon or World’s Edge.
As well as the character unlocks and cosmetics, those who purchase the ChampionEdition will also receive 1,000 Apex Coins.
Apex Legends Champion Edition Price
The Champion Edition of the game is set to cost $39.99, so a UK price point of £34.99 seems reasonable.
With the current season set to end on 10 November, we’re sure we’ll see this new version of the game within the next 4 weeks.
READ MORE: Black Ops Cold War: beta preload live now!