Infinite loading screens and crashes are some of the most annoying things a gamer can face, and unfortunately, Apex Legends has a few issues that cause them.
With the recent Season 8 update, we have seen more issues arise and more infinite loading screen problems, with Respawn Entertainment trying desperately to fix them.
But, here are some ways to get around them so you can get back to tearing up King's Canyon.
How To Fix Infinite Loading Screen Errors
It seems that players on the new Steam version of Apex Legends encounter these issues more frequently.
According to EA's support page, there is a workaround that seems to work.
- Step 1: Disconnect from the internet when you are in the loading screen ends (around 4 seconds)
- Step 2: If successful, it will into the lobby screen. Then connect again to the Internet and spam to collect all rewards Do this fast it's important!
Step 3: If this didn't work, try again it could take a couple of tries. If you try this on steam and it doesn't work, try this with the Origin client.
EA also note that if all else fails then try and make a second account and see if that account works.
Another player, gave a helpful workaround which may work too, there's no harm in trying.
- Try completely uninstall Origin and Apex Legends.
- Press on Win + R and type in "%temp%" without ".
- Select all and delete them.
- Give your system a restart.
- Reinstall Origin and Apex Legends.
Hopefully, it won't be too long until Respawn Entertainment work out a fix for these infinite loading screen issues across all platforms as there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to play your favourite game after you sit down with a long session planned.