Two collection events are coming to Apex Legends during Season 12 and the first one is the 3rd Anniversary Collection Event. There will be three weeks of exclusive skins and items to collect. Below, we have everything you need to know about what you can epxect from it.
Live Updates - 3rd Anniversary Collection Event Start Time
Today is the day, the Apex Legends 3rd Anniversary Collection Event begins on February 15.
You should be able to start working on getting the rewards from 1pm ET/6pm GMT today.
Apex Legends Season 12 began last week, and you've been able to earn log-in rewards for the anniversary since then, but the full event begins now.
Details Officially Revealed
Following the start of Season 12, Respawn has officially detailed the Apex Legends 3rd Anniversary Collection event, while will begin on February 15.
In the blog post linked above, all of details are broken down. This is what you can expect from the event.
- Reward Tracker - This year’s anniversary prize tracker is community-made! The tracker is filled with 12 community-created cosmetics and more, and totals to 24 event-limited skins that players can earn during the event.
- New Bloodhound Prestige Skin - Prestige Skins are a new rarity level cosmetic Legend skins that each have 3 tiers (3 versions total of the Prestige Skin). Upon unlocking Tier 1, players will be able to complete challenges to unlock Tier 2 and Tier 3 at no additional cost. Players will have an unlimited amount of time to complete these challenges once available.
- Legendary Squad Sets - Players will have the opportunity to purchase Legendary Squad Skins that are themed based on some fan favorites from the past, including inspiration from Crypto’s “Hypebeast”, Caustic’s “Blackheart”, skins, and more
- Event Store - Check out the Event Store to discover the various special offers that will be available throughout the Collection Event.
Apex Legends 3rd Anniversary Collection Event
The event was initially revealed alongside Season 12, but more details have been outlined in the season roadmap, which you can see below:
As you can see, there are some log-in rewards to earn for the 3rd anniversary. They are:
- Week 1 (February 8 - February 15)
Feel the speed in Week 1 by permanently unlocking Octane plus Three Thematic Packs
- Week 2 (February 15 - February 22)
Get charged in Week 2 by permanently unlocking Wattson Character plus three Thematic Packs
- Week 3 (February 22 - March 1)
Take to the skies in Week 3 by permanently unlocking Valkyrie plus three Thematic Packs and one Legendary Pack
However, those log-in rewards aren't exactly tied to the collection event itself.
Other Events in Season 12
There should be another Collection Event during Season 12 too. The Warriors Collection Event will likely come in the second half of the season, in late March or Early April.
As of yet, we don't know what the collection event will feature, but details should come in a few weeks.
Sometime between now and then, the Unshackled event should take place too, which will be more sgnificant than the collection events.