Version 0.153.2 isn't the most expansive of all time, focusing mainly on bug fixes and quality of life changes, but there are some interesting things for hardcore players to check out next time they load up the game.
Valheim Version 0.153.2 Patch Notes
The Valheim developers prefaced the patch notes with the following:
"Good day, today we have a fine selection of fixes and tweaks for you guys to enjoy, including some much needed sparkling visual updates on a few of our older creatures. We also made some changes to the harpoon mechanics to make it less rubberband-y and more rope-y. Enjoy!"
Below are the full patch notes:
- Fixed smelter issue when a very long time has passed since visiting (10000 days)
- 30s Pre world save warning added
- Stone stair physics fix
- Inventory screen gamepad focus fix
- Large-creature visual overhaul (troll, boss-2 & boss-3)
- Troll ragdoll material fix
- Harpoon mechanics overhauled
- Engine updated (some stability improvements)
- Draugr archer visual fixes (1 & 2 star draugrs sometimes got the wrong material)
- Fixed issues when crafting station is destroyed while in use
- Creature group spawning adjusted to avoid spawning over total limit (in some cases)
- Credits updated
- Localization updates
The patch notes, included all of the fixes above, should be live in game now, so check them out.